Where can you watch movies in Killeen?
Killeen is the 22nd most populous city in Texas. Bell County is home to a tad more than three hundred thousand people. Given the populace and the proximity of various cities in the Killeen, Temple and Fort Hood Metropolitan Statistical Area, there are sufficient recreational destinations. For movie buffs, Killeen has some of the finest theaters in Bell County. Most of the movie theaters are in Killeen or in the surrounding areas.
- One of the most well known movie theaters in Killeen is Regal Cinemas. The theater is consistently rated as one of the best in the city. The theater complex has several screens. It features all major new releases, obviously including the potential blockbusters but also covering some of the lesser known and indie productions. Regal Cinemas is particularly a favorite because of its plush seating. It is located at 2501 E Central Texas Expressway and opens at 11:00 AM.
- Cinemark Market Heights is arguably more popular than Regal Cinemas. Those who don’t have an issue with proximity will perhaps like this theater more. Apart from having multiple screens, the self service ticketing kiosks and the all-stadium seating are what impress most viewers. Cinemark Market Heights is located at 201 E Central Texas Expressway #100.
- Palmer Theater, located at 31st St, is another choice at your discretion. It is in Fort Hood but within a short driving distance from Killeen.
- Cinergy Copperas Cove is the absolute favorite in the county. It is a grand establishment with restaurants, a park that has laser tag, there is a mini golf facility and ropes course. You can dine in after catching a movie at the multiplex. The theater is at 402 Constitution Dr and opens at 10:00 AM. You can book your tickets online, you can get the seats you want and the entire experience is as convenient as it can be. It is an upscale establishment but not one that would burn a hole in your wallet.
- Vive Les Arts Theatre is a performing arts theater where you would predominantly get to watch dramas and musicals. But there is a children’s theater and an art gallery in the lobby. Located at 3401 South W S Young Drive, Vive Les Arts Theatre is an integral component in the cultural landscape of Killeen and Texas.
Check out the movies playing at these theaters right now and get your favorite seats.